- Omir Santos hit .246 in June with an abysmal .259 OBP and .330 Slg %
- Daniel Murphy hit .240 in June with a .298 OBP and .320 Slg %
- Fernando Tatis hit a whopping .233 with a .313 OBP and .317 Slg %
- Fernando Martinez hit .186 with a .260 OBP and .286 Slg %
- Alex Cora hit a pitiful .209 with a .314 OBP and .253 Slg %
- Luis Castillo hit .244 with a .330 OBP and .280 Slg %
- Johan Santana went 2-4 with a 6.19 ERA, 14 BBs and 18 Ks
- Mike Pelfrey went 1-2 with a 6.39 ERA, 10 BBs and 14 Ks
- Bobby Parnell went 0-3 with a staggering 13.50 ERA
The pitching staff had a 5.09 ERA in June.
It's a good month to put behind us.
Good news? I'll try.
There's a good chance we get Ollie, Maine, Reyes, Pagan and Beltran back in the next two weeks.
|Beltran, Carlos (CF)||06/30||15-day DL||Possibly early July||Bone bruise in right knee||Second opinion confirmed bone bruise on June 30.|
|Delgado, Carlos (1B)||06/10||60-day DL||Possibly mid-July||Torn labrum in hip||Moved to 60-day DL June 5.|
|Maine, John (P)||06/26||15-day DL||Possibly late June||Right shoulder fatigue||Shut down for one week beginning June 26.|
|Martinez, Ramon (2B)||06/22||60-day DL||Possibly early August||Dislocated pinky||Placed on DL June 3.|
|Pagan, Angel (CF)||06/25||15-day DL||Early July||Right groin discomfort||May begin rehab assignment June 25-27.|
|Perez, Oliver (P)||06/29||15-day DL||Possibly late June||Right knee patellar tendinitis||Scheduled for Triple-A rehab start July 3.|
|Putz, J.J. (P)||06/11||15-day DL||Possibly mid-August||Broken bone spur in elbow||Underwent arthroscopic surgery June 9.|
|Reyes, Jose (SS)||06/11||15-day DL||Possibly mid-July||Small hamstring tear||Received cortisone shot June 9.|
|Wagner, Billy (P)||06/20||60-day DL||Possibly September||Torn elbow ligament||Throwing 3 side sessions per week|